Dashboard- This is what you will see every time you log into TotalBrokerage. It displays the following options:
- Calendar- Shows all the calendar dates from your contacts & transactions.
- To-Do- This list includes your tasks from the action plans (contacts or transactions) and any tasks assigned to your account.
- Widgets- Displays information about your usage in TotalBrokerage that can be personalized for your viewing and monitoring.
CRM- The CRM tab is where contacts and vendors are located. There are multiple different choices in the sub-menu. These choices are:
- View Contacts- You can see all the contacts that you have uploaded. (As seen below)
- Add a Contact- Quickly add a single contact to your CRM.
- Import- Import a CSV file of either contacts or vendors.
- View Vendors- View your vendors and any brokerage-wide vendors.
- Action Plans- Create or modify action plans for your contacts.
Marketing- The marketing tab stores email templates, manages automations, and allows you to access the file browser.
- Templates- You can create or edit your templates. You can create templates for contacts and transactions. (As seen below)
- Automations- You can view, edit or create drip campaigns where you can add contacts, and the system will send emails or SMS messages automatically.
- File Browser- Stores all the photos you have uploaded into TotalBrokerage.
Lead Routing- This is where you can set up and create custom lead routing into TotalBrokerage.
- Routes- This is where you can customize, edit, and create custom lead routing. (As seen below)
- Account Pools*- You can create Piranha or Round Robin account pools to distribute leads amongst your agents. (Enterprise Only)
Intranet*- This is a virtual message board for your agents. You can create topics and posts as needed. (Plus & Enterprise only)
- Agent Roster- This allows your agents to see everyone who is in their brokerage, and you can view their profile.
- Message Board- Here, you can create posts and topics for your agents. (As seen below)
- Moderation Queue- You can moderate any topics or posts on the Intranet.
Transactions- The transactions tab is where you manage your transactions for contacts.
- Forms Library- This is the master copy of the forms needed for transactions.
- View Transactions- Here, you can see and track the transactions you have created. (As seen below)
- Action Plans*- This is where you can edit or create new action plans on transactions. (Enterprise Only)
Reports- The reports tab lets you get your usage statistics in TotalBrokerage. In the CRM tab, you get information for your contacts.
- CRM- You can search for Contacts, Contacts Added, Contacts Trashed, Contact Activity, Full Activity, and Lead Sources.
- Transactions- You can search for information from your transactions by Transaction Summary, Transaction Summary by Agent, Volume, Pipeline, Vendor Summary, Vendor Count, and Expenses. (As seen below)
- Administrative*- You can track agent usage, commission contribution, and onboarding reports. (Plus & Enterprise Only)
Human Resources*- You can create onboarding questionnaires for your agents, see how many are in the queue, and upload any HR forms. (Plus & Enterprise Only)
- Onboarding- You can build and edit custom questionnaires for agents and see how many steps each questionnaire has.
- Onboarding Queue- You can create a custom search to see which agents have completed the questionnaire or who is in progress.
- HR Forms Library- This is where any HR forms you need are stored.
Setup- The setup tab is used to personalize your TotalBrokerage.
- Accounts- You can create and add new accounts or disable accounts.
- API- You can configure different APIs into your TotalBrokerage account.
- Brokerage- You can customize settings for the entire brokerage.
- Commissions- You can create and set up commission & fee plans.
- Facebook- You can set up the ability to get leads through your Facebook page.
- Licenses- You can see your usage within your account and brokerage.
- Offices- You can build and create as many offices as needed.
- Teams- You can build and create teams within your brokerage.
- Transactions- You can add or create templates to use within your transactions.
- User Fields- (As seen below) You can add items to the dropdown menus in contacts, vendors, and transactions.